Thursday, January 22, 2009

Derringer

Just thought I would share some Derringerisms."
"Mom, where does water come from?"
Me: Knowing that was an in depth question said,"I don't know."
Derringer, "Water comes from giraffe's and milk comes from cow."
I reply "Okay." What else an I supposed to say to that.

Derringer loves string cheese and we were out and I hadn't been to the store in quite some time but when I went I finally bought some. He had stayed home and didn't know this so when I was unpacking the groceries I told him I had bought some string cheese. His reply "FOR REAL." Sometimes (no most of the time) he amazes me.

My final funny was just the other day I was downstairs getting ready for scouts and Jeramy came down and told me Derringer had been spraying hairspray all over upstairs. When I went up I didn't see where he had done it and figured Jeramy must of cleaned it up. Not so the case I found a thick layer of hairspray on the kid bathroom counter and cleaned it up. When I asked Bubba if he had sprayed hairspray all over the bathroom he replied, "A Big Monster did it." I then said "A Monster?" and he said, " No mom I think it was a ghosty ghosty!"

Well if nothing else he is good for a few laughs.

1 comment: