Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dance Pictures

So here is the deal, I went to get Sakoya from dance today and we got the envelope for dance pictures which are to take place next week. I do not find myself to be a cheap person but sometimes I feel like people are out to gouge the money out of you. The photographer, whom I know personally, thinks that $14 dollars for a group 5x7 is a reasonable price. I have always bought my kids dance pictures because I still love going to my mom's to look at my dance pictures but there is no way I can pay for anything more that just the group picture. I am going to take my camera and take pictures of my kids individually so that we can have the memory but I think his price is OUT OF CONTROL. Okay package 1 costs $30 for 1 8x10 individual 2 5x7 individuals 8 wallets and a group photo. Is this and deal or an I just to tight. I don't know but I would appreciate someone's feed back.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Robyn. This is a total rip-off. I can't believe anyone would charge that much. I am glad you are taking that new camera I bought you for christmas. Good purchase says me.

    The money man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... RIP OFF! You will get wonderful pictures that will mean just as much as the one's the photographer would take. Good luck. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete