Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of School

School started here on August 19th. I think my kids were excited but I was not. For one we had a really short summer and two I was so not ready to have a schedule again. Our days before school consisted of getting up when we were ready and then cleaning and running to Lagoon if the mood hit.
Now, however, Sakoya's school starts at 7:45 and I have to but up and running for the rest of the day because by the time I drop her off, I need to start getting Saige and Denali ready to catch the carpool ride at 8:35.
There goes my lazy days of summer, and here comes the days of schedules and activities.
Sakoya the first morning,
off to the 7th grade.


Denali takes a better picture when
I let her pose.
She keeps telling us she is going to
be a fashion model and well as a designer.
Saige always squints in pictures, I tell
her to smile with her eyes.
Here is that result. She looked
dang cute as she walked out the door.

Oh well, nothing that I can do but roll with it. Derringer doesn't start preschool until the 8th so I will get some pictures of him them. He is way excited to be a big kid and go to school. He walked around one day with his backpack on already to go to school.



2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you yesterday. I can't believe how your kids have grown. They are as cute as ever. I am glad you blog and we can keep in touch a little more. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn! This is Kaci Burch! I have my own blog.....and my Mom has one too! We will add you to our blog list!!! It was fun to see you at Brickston's blessing! :]

    ReplyDelete