Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Photographer in Me

So here are the pictures that I took of my kids, I think I did fairyly well, a couple of have light from the windows that I could have done without but otherwise, I think my camera did a great job and it will definately be cheaper to print than his prices.

This is Denali's costume, she uses it every week for tumbling then we bought a cute little skirt for clogging and I made the flowers for the all the girls hair.

This is Saige's tumbling costume, everyone has the same one so they all look alike during class.
Saige's clogging costume, they dance to the Cheetah Girls.


This is Koya's Jazz costume, the music is all about spiders and they have long fabric strips that they use when they dance, it is a very cool dance.



This is hands down one of the cutest costumes I have seen, the music is about wind up dolls kinda a thing and is absolutely darling. However, when this costume comes on stage no one will be able to take their eyes off them because it is so darling.
Well, let me know how I did and if it was worth all my stressing and anger about the horrible prices.
By the way, my husband bought me the awesome camera that took all the pictures and I am so happy to have a camera with some killer memory so I can just snap away. I case you didn't catch that I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!




1 comment:

  1. Robyn---I am more than impressed with your dance pictures of the girls!! They are great! Next year you could offer to take the others' pictures and save them a hunk of change and make some money for yourself! Just a thought, but I think the pictures are very nice!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete