Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wynter
















Just thought I would write about Wynter a little bit, she is just dang cute and we all love her. She is walking all over the place, is happy most of the time and makes us all laugh more often than not. She doesn't talk or have any words but is the queen squawker. She points and grunts at what she wants and somebody will get it for her. She is very smart and just yesterday figured out how to escape the "donut" at the Dance Shack where I clean on Tuesdays. This is not good because then I worry about her falling after we have mopped or playing in the cleaning stuff but that is how it goes. Anyway, thought I would post some pictures of her so that you could see how much she has grown.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Robyn! She is absolutely beautiful! She is gonna be just as pretty as the rest of your girls. We miss you guys, its so nice we can read blogs to keep up on each other.

    ReplyDelete