Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow!!!


This is what we woke up to this morning. I have to say no complaints here. I am so excited to have the ugly brown snow covered up with some new white stuff I will not complain. Last winter it kept coming and coming so I kinda feel ripped off this winter. I don't think I even complained too much last winter about it except for the baptism/blessing weekend when no one could get here. Anyway, needless to say we are getting quyite the storm and it is still coming. I took this picture about 8 am and now it is close to 10 we have even more.
I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the snow!! Here it was a beautiful Texas winter day. One of which is the reason I live here. mid to upper 70's and SUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i was so excited to see your post on renzello's blog! you have another baby!! congratulations! she is adorable like your other children! still playing volleyball? our blog is westsarebest1.blogspot.com
    take care!

    ReplyDelete